Straight To The Point (Presentation Design Skills)
Are you making the most of the presentation medium to influence people and win their support for your ideas? This course will give you a system to plan and organize your talk and match it with simple, powerful visuals. You'll learn learn how to put together a solid presentation that moves people towards the decision you want them to make. And you'll learn how to do all that while investing a minimum of time and effort.
You’ll leave this fast-paced session ready to:
- Act strategically in choosing your content
- Pour your content into a five-part template to give your talk a solid structure and smooth flow
- Be persuasive in moving your audience towards a conclusion or decision
- Create visuals worthy of a graphic artist
- Make your key ideas sticky in the minds of the audience
- Meet the special needs and demands of executive audiences and
- Put together great handouts that people will actually find useful.
Plus, you’ll take away:
- A manual filled with templates, checklists, guidelines, articles, tips and reading and viewing resources
- A Presentation Writer’s Checklist
- A certificate of completion (PDF)
- A subscription to The Spoken Word, an e-newsletter that will help you stay current on speech and presentation trends and topics
Payment & Cancellation
Your payment is due before workshop materials are sent to you. In the event you have to drop out before you receive workshop materials, a $50 charge will be taken from your registration fee to cover admin costs. Once workshop materials have been sent to you, no refunds will be made.
You can, however, rebook to attend a future workshop.